Jewellery Organisation



I haven't made any jewellery for a while as life just seems to have got in the way of my jewellery making activities.  I have been doing a little bit of jewellery organisation though.

It had occurred to me that I wasn't really wearing much jewellery anymore, and the reason being, when I'm in a hurry to get out of the door and on my way to work in a morning, I don't have time to rummage around in boxes looking for the ideal piece.

I decided that my more day-to-day, inexpensive and "fun" jewellery should be displayed on hooks as they would then be instantly available, not get tangled up and I could make a decision and grab an item within seconds.



So I fixed some display hooks on the inside of one of my wardrobe doors (this way there will be no dusting required!).  There are 4 hooks for bracelets and 4 hooks for necklaces.



I'm really pleased I did this as this system seems to work well and items are now getting used again.  It also means that I can rotate pieces according to the seasons or my work uniform colour (which also changes with the seasons).



Comments

  1. What a great idea, and to put this inside the wardrobe to remain dust free. I am so tired of unravelling necklaces so this is a certain project that I will be doing. Have a wonderful weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts