Q: how can you tell a happy cyclist?

A: by the insects on his teeth!

I was reminded of this little joke today as I cycled past the lagoon and noticed the many little insects who were taking the opportunity of a lift by attaching themselves to my trousers! Not particularly pleasant but at least it indicates a rich food supply for the many birds who live on the lagoon.

I currently have computer problems in that the desktop pc I usually blog from is on XP so nolonger supported by Microsoft and on top of that it's over 12 year's old and has been slowly grinding to a halt. So until I manage to upgrade, my next few posts will have a different feel to them as I blog from my tablet.  Expect to see more photo montages like these taken today on my seaside ride into town.



Comments

Popular Posts